- Teaching covers East Jutland, with typical areas being Aarhus, Silkeborg, Skanderborg and Horsens. Face-to-face teaching usually takes place at the student’s own workplace/home, or at Simpatico’s own office, close to Odder.
- Before you buy a course, Simpatico offers a free, no-obligation, personal meeting to find out what your needs are
- All course prices are per hour, and all materials are included in the price
- Most lessons function as 2-hour sessions, but you can decide if you want only 1-hour or 1.5 hour sessions
- Courses are held either individually or in groups
- If you cannot attend a class, please cancel before 14.00 the previous working day (eg. Friday before 14.00 if you need to cancel Monday’s class)
- Simpatico also offers a diploma based on the Common European Framework (CEF) scale. The diploma is recognised throughout Europe, and is graded in accordance with your speaking, listening, reading or writing levels, depending on what the focus has been